Stemfactor Growth Factor Serum
Stemfactor Growth Factor Serum is a revolutionary formula with over 600 different skin growth factors and skin proteins derived from adult stem cells that are easily recognised by the skin to improve all signs of aging and skin damage.
In stock (can be backordered)
Advanced delivery technology is utilising Exosomes extracted from human skin cells that used for encapsulation of the growth factor and proteins to deliver them to target cells while increasing stability and activating more cell receptors to enhance the results.
The growth factor works on skin rejuvenation and repair at the cellular level by increasing collagen and elastin production, aiding in the reversal of aging. Gradually your skin is getting more youthful with less visible signs of aging.
- Over 600 different skin growth factors
- Advanced delivery technology
- Reverse all sign of aging
- More youthful skin with less visible signs of aging
IDEAL FOR: Aging and Mature Skin, Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blemishes, Sun-Damaged Skin
SKIN TYPES: All Skin Types including Aging and Mature Skin, Hyperpigmentation, Acne-Prone Skin, Sun-Damaged Skin
Growth Factor Enhanced Media: 600+ Growth factors that are stable and three dimensional as well as physiologically balanced so your skin can decide when/how to use them. Growth Factor is a natural substance made by the skin cells that supports the repair of damaged skin, as a result of aging or environmental factors. They promote the formation of collagen and elastin to provide firmness and elasticity.
Some Growth Factors used in the formulation:
- HGF (Hypatocyte Growth Factor): Enhanced wound repair and increases the number of macrophages for scar tissue removal.
- TGF-B, B2 & B3 (Transforming Growth Factor): Increases new blood vessel formation and collagen production.
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor): Increases the number of collagen manufacturing cells along with increasing their production levels.
- PDGF (Platelet Derived Growth Factor): Creates new fibroblasts, increases the number of macrophages, and increases angiogenesis and new cell development.
Water (Aqua), Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark / Leaf / Twig Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phosphatidylcholine, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Cruelty-free, vegan, free of parabens, gluten, SLS, toxic chemicals, and artificial fragrances.
Use 1-2 pumps morning and evening.
Osmosis serums are highly concentrated using source ingredients, and if you are new to this range we advise just a few little things.
Begin by using only 1/2 to 1 pump of serum per application for at least the first week and build up from there if needed.
For optimum results, massage the serum into the skin followed by Osmosis Clear/Clear plus spritz, or alternatively a slight addition of water on the skin.
Skincare is a ritual:
If you find the serum is struggling to be absorbed, you should take time to massage your serum into the skin thoroughly until fully absorbed. Repeat use of Clear spritz or water if needed.
It may take a week of use before your skin becomes accustomed to the use of the rich ingredients within Osmosis serums and starts absorbing the product more effectively.