London, England, United Kingdom – Freelance – Flexible hours
We are looking for a highly motivated Skin Aesthetician (NVQ level 3 or higher) to join our team of freelance aestheticians. You will be providing the most cutting-edge cosmeceutical facial treatments at home.
Who are we
dermoi! is an innovative skincare hub, providing services, products, and knowledge through a treatments-at-home platform, online shop and social media channels. We are a fast-growing, ambitious young beauty-tech business that is an ideal fit for someone looking for new challenges and opportunities within a dynamic environment.
- Flexible hours from 20 hours a week
- We pay £35 – £45 per an hour’s treatment.
- Monthly bonus/sales commission structure in place
- Exclusive discounts on treatments and products for friends and family
- Extensive brand and treatments training
- Continues professional and skills development.
- Supervision by our in-house scientist
- The most advanced and effective facial treatments and chemical peels.
- A management team focused on Aestheticians well-being and building a great culture.
As a Skin Therapist at dermoi!, you will be part of a team that is driven toward achieving excellent customer service outcomes and the best results for our clients. You must be a motivated and passionate skin therapist that believes in delivering all you can to your clients, and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Skills We Value
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of aesthetics and skin
- Confident sales skills
- High energy and great team spirit
- NVQ Level 3 or 4
- 2+ years’ experience in clinics as a skin therapists/aesthetician
- Extensive experience in chemical peels and lymphatic massage
- Certificates of qualification related to beauty therapy (min Level 3)
- Public Liability Insurance – if you don’t have insurance, let us know at your on-boarding session and we can suggest providers
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Plastic shield
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place