Lumity Life offers a range of products aimed specifically at women: supplement that help fight the signs and feels of aging. Lumity Life aimed to formulate a daily supplement that benefits the body as a whole but has ingredients that are specifically aimed at reducing the more visible effects of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
It is now widely understood that it is common for the average busy adult to be lacking in vitamins and minerals – even if you have a well-rounded diet and exist quiet wholesomely, between aging and environmental factors, our vitamins and minerals intake and ability to absorb them correctly can sometimes be tricky. Along with regular facial treatments, to keep the signs of aging at bay, supplements need to be involved!
Lumity Life daily supplements consist of both a daily and nightly set of supplements to help your body work as efficiently as possible.
The morning supplements contain a mixture of:
- Vitamin A – this is converting into retinoic acid which helps to reproduce new cells as well as differentiate which cells will do what
- Vitamin B – these vitamins are necessary for cellular metabolism and general cellular wellbeing. These also help stimulate and balance skin tone
- Vitamin E – a super antioxidant that helps protect cells from environmental factors
- Vitamin C – this will stimulate the production and reproduction of collagen and elastin
- Vitamin D3 – this helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorous, keeping bones strong
- Zinc – helps with immune function, skins natural barrier function, photoprotection and decreases the effects of age-related diseases
- Magnesium – this is necessary for maintaining muscle mass and strength during aging and helps with cellular transmission
- Coenzyme Q10 – helps with general health and wellbeing, helps to fight off infection and disease as well as providing energy to the body’s cells
- Selenium – reduces the risk of rheumatoid arthritis and respiratory illnesses
- Turmeric root extract – relieves internal inflammation and eases joint paid
- Flaxseed Oil – helps with overall skin health, reduces inflammation and some digestive issues
The evening supplements contain a mix of potent amino acids:
- Flaxseed oil – helps with overall skin health, reduces inflammation and some digestive issues
- Alanine, Lysine, L-glutamine, L-arginine & L-cysteine – High strength amino acids that help to prevent muscle-wasting, reduce general fatigue and help to calm an over-active mind and induce rest
It is suggested that you take 3 morning supplements before breakfast and 3 evening supplements before bed. When beginning to take any supplementary products, it can take up to three months to see and feel the full benefits. This is because, as mentioned previously, we generally lack lots of these vitamins and minerals, so for the body to not only absorb all these ingredients and then replenish to get a perfect balance; it takes between 30 and 90 days for this process to happen. However, once you start to feel the difference, you will forget how you felt before. Your functionality is higher, you skin is brighter, getting up in the morning is no longer an issue and sleeping soundly is something that happens every night. It is also free from synthetics, gluten, dairy, preservatives and allergens as well as being cruelty-free. What more could you want?