Want to revive your skin? We recommend a collagen peptide supplement from SkinGlo that will limit the loss of collagen.
Stick around to find out how!
Why Does Our Skin Need Collagen?
You may be unaware that collagen is the most common form of protein in your body. In fact, it plays a crucial role in the skin.
Collagen is the building block of all connective tissues, ligaments and muscles. Your body naturally produces collagen, but over time the amount of collagen decreases due to several factors.
Internally your body loses its collagen as you age year after year. This leads to saggy skin and weak joints. However, there are also external factors that make you lose collagen faster, these contribute to the appearance of signs of premature aging.
- UV radiation
- Environmental pollutants
- Poor sleep
UV radiation can break down collagen since excessive sun exposure increases the amount of free radicals entering the skin.
Environmental pollutants can also weaken your collagen. This leads to your skin becoming worse because toxins are known to exacerbate oxidative stress.
Poor sleep and stress contribute to the loss of collagen because the body spends more energy fighting stress triggers. This means that stress increases blood flow to other organs as opposed to the skin, preventing collagen from plumping your skin.
This is why your skin needs collagen. It helps boost your skin’s elasticity, thereby reducing signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
So what can do to boost your collagen intake?
What Is SkinGlo?
Let us introduce you to SkinGlo. Developed by Nutrivitality, SkinGlo is a brand that believes in delivering nutrients to the body at high levels.
SkinGlo takes advantage of a groundbreaking innovation called NutriProtect Technology. This revolutionary approach helps absorb collagen and other nutrients into the bloodstream within one hour. The technology increases the bioavailability of their marine collagen supplement.
The skincare brand offers a scientific approach to the supplement industry. Remarkably, their studies prove that just after 2 weeks SkinGlo provides stronger nails and healthier hair. After 4 weeks, the scientifically formulated brand visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
With such good results, let’s delve a little deeper into their powerful anti-aging supplement.
SkinGlo’s Revolutionary Collagen Supplement
Utilising liposomal technology, SkinGlo Collagen Drink is a liquid form supplement that boosts your collagen with effective results.
Ordinary tablets have an outer shell that needs to be broken down into a solution. This means tablets are less effective than liquid supplements because they are harder to absorb. Since the gut intestinal tract is a destructive environment, nutrients need to be both water and oil-soluble. This makes it easier to pass through the gut barrier.
However, liposomes provide the perfect solution because it encapsulates the nutrients in a small sphere called phospholipids. This helps deliver the nutrients (and collagen peptides) into the bloodstream without being damaged along the way.
If that’s not enough, SkinGlo conducted further studies to demonstrate the efficacy of their revolutionary supplement.
The Science Behind SkinGlo
What makes SkinGlo stand out is the use of key active ingredients.
With an array of active ingredients, SkinGlo is a surefire way to boost your collagen intake with a scientifically-backed formula.
Why SkinGlo Is Dermoi Approved.
We approve of SkinGlo Collagen Drink because of its several key benefits:
- Uses liposomal technology for maximum nutrient absorption
- Increases collagen production by 30% and elasticity by 67% in 12 weeks
- Contains 8g of hydrolysed collagen per sachet
- Supports skin barrier ceramides for smoother skin and stronger nails
- Vitamin C and 8 B vitamins provide intense antioxidant protection
- Light citrus flavour and easy to take liquid
So why not grab a box of SkinGlo and bring back your skin’s vitality?
Author: Naeem Ali
- Bolke, L., Schlippe, G., Gerß, J. and Voss, W., 2019. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients, 11(10), p.2494.
- Guillou, S., Ghabri, S., Jannot, C., Gaillard, E., Lamour, I. and Boisnic, S., 2011. The moisturizing effect of a wheat extract food supplement on women’s skin: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trial. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 33(2), pp.138-143.
- Papakonstantinou, E., Roth, M. and Karakiulakis, G., 2012. Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Dermato-Endocrinology, 4(3), pp.253-258.